Ditulis pada: October 28, 2017
Complete Ethical Hacking Series: Hacking People
Coupon Complete Ethical Hacking Series: Hacking People Free
COUPON Free 100% off Udemy Complete Ethical Hacking Series: Hacking People
Requirements Udemy Coupon – Complete Ethical Hacking Series: Hacking People
Students should have a working understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
Description 100% OFF COUPON Complete Ethical Hacking Series: Hacking People
Complete Ethical Hacking Series: Social Engineering
This course is for beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you! Each chapter closes with exercises putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately. You will start by understand network anonymity by using tools such as Rubber Ducky, Beef and the Social Engineering Toolkit.
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
- Students should have a working understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
What will you be able to do after taking this course?
- Social Engineering - Social engineering is the art of manipulating people so they give up confidential information. The types of information these criminals are seeking can vary, but when individuals are targeted the criminals are usually trying to trick you into giving them your passwords or bank information, or access your computer to secretly install malicious software–that will give them access to your passwords and bank information as well as giving them control over your computer.
- Paypal Phishing - Phishing is the attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details and money, often for malicious reasons, by disguising as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communications.
- Rubber Ducky - The USB Rubber Ducky is a keystroke injection tool disguised as a generic flash drive. Computers recognize it as a regular keyboard and accept pre-programmed keystroke payloads at over 1000 words per minute. Payloads are crafted using a simple scripting language and can be used to drop reverse shells, inject binaries, brute force pin codes, and many other automated functions for the penetration tester and systems administrator.
- Beef - What is Beef? Beef is short for The Browser Exploitation Framework. It is a penetration testing tool that focuses on the web browser. Amid growing concerns about web-borne attacks against clients, including mobile clients, Beef allows the professional penetration tester to assess the actual security posture of a target environment by using client-side attack vectors. Unlike other security frameworks, BeEF looks past the hardened network perimeter and client system, and examines exploitability within the context of the one open door: the web browser. Beef will hook one or more web browsers and use them as beachheads for launching directed command modules and further attacks against the system from within the browser context.
- Social Engineering Toolkit - The Social-Engineer Toolkit (SET) is specifically designed to perform advanced attacks against the human element. The attacks built into the toolkit are designed to be targeted and focused attacks against a person or organization used during a penetration test.
Cyber Attacks - In this course you will learn about numerous types of cyber attacks and how to execute them.
HR and Personnel Security - As a cyber security practitioner you need to know how to protect corporate personnel. Learn social engineering defense techniques in this portion of the course.