Discover the fun of Spoon playing, a beginners course Music 100% OFF Udemy Free
Discover the fun of Spoon playing, a beginners course Music 100% OFF [Udemy Free]
Start Now --> CLICK TO REDEEM
Description Discover the fun of Spoon playing, a beginners course
This course will take you through simple basics like understanding how to hold the spoons and guide you through your first rhythms. We will do it in fun ways using some traditional spoon folk and country music of course but how about Spoons to Hip Hop? Techno? We've got all that and more covered. You've not lived till you've seen Techno Spoons :) what is important is you will have the skills to adapt this instrument to your kind of music - whatever it is.
The course will also underpin your basics skills with some drumming foundations, from a professional drummer of 20 years, adapted for spoons, meaning you get the most out of the course and become a better player quicker. You'll be using skills to build ever more complex and intriguing rhythms. That means that you can really make people sit up and take notice of your playing and you can have a lifetime of fun showing off your skills.
If that's not enough we'll also show you all the tricks and flourishes that will make people want to talk to you after you've played to find out how you do it - the ultimate party trick.
Great for people wanting to learn their first instrument, remember rhythm is half of every musicians skill set (develop your rhythm skills and you can sound good on any instrument). Good for frustrated drummers who never got around to buying a kit, or accomplished drummers who want a new string to their bow.
Great as a gift and fantastic as a party trick to make yourself and others smile.
Start Spooning now
Who is the target audience Discover the fun of Spoon playing, a beginners course Music 100% OFF [Udemy Free]?
- Anyone who likes up-cycled (otherwise known as free) instruments
- Anyone wanting to have fun with a simple instrument, that can be oddly impressive and engaging, should take it
- Anyone that likes the idea of an instrument that you can easily lay your hands on anywhere should certainly take it.
- Anyone that’s either too cheap to buy a drum kit or can’t be bothered to carry theirs around (After 20 years pIaying drums I put myself firmly in this camp) should certainly stay!
- Anyone who is too cool for school probably shouldn’t.
- To avoid disappointment, anyone hoping to impress the opposite sex should probably stay away too.