Ditulis pada: October 12, 2017
$48 - 75% Off User Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX [UDEMY] Free
User Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX Description
Kick start your career in user experience with this 12-hour, online, video training course.
Gain hands-on practice in all the key areas of UX — from interviewing your users through to prototyping and usability testing your designs.
Build a UX portfolio to boost your job prospects as you complete five real-world sample projects.
Gain industry-recognised certification by preparing for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience.
UX Mastery reviewed dozens of online courses in UX, but they gave just one course 10/10: this one.
[$48 - 75% Off User Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX [UDEMY]
Start Now --> Infographics Design - Complete Guide to Quality Infographics
Build Your UX Portfolio As You Work Through 5 User Research and Design Projects.
- The sample projects in the course include:
- Find my pet: a product that allows people to track down wayward pets who have got lost.
- Tomorrow’s shopping cart: a device that lets customers find any product in a supermarket.
- Gift Giver, a gift recommendation system based on an extremely accurate product recommendation technology.
- The Citizen Journalist: a system that will allow ordinary people to film events, take photographs, write a story and create a crowdsourced, online newspaper.
- The Digital Postcard, an app that will allow users to create and send their own postcard, either by using a photograph they have taken on their phone, or by selecting a professionally taken image of a local beauty spot.
Free bonus offer! 75% Off User Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX [UDEMY]
- Free bonus #1: A 81-page student workbook packed with design exercises, tutorials on UX methods, templates to record user research observations, stencils for UI prototypes, a detailed reading list and a glossary of terms..
- Free bonus #2: A 419-page, high quality PDF that contains every slide shown on the course. Print this out, load it on your mobile device or keep it handy on your computer: it's your choice.
- Free bonus #3: A written transcript of every lecture. Comprising 167-pages and 68,818 words, this document is useful if English isn’t your native language or if you just want a readable and searchable version of the course.
- Free bonus #4: 90 multiple-choice quiz questions to test your knowledge as you progress through the course.
- Free bonus #5: Access to our thriving Facebook group where you can network with fellow students, ask questions and submit assignments for peer review.
- Download everything. If you have a slow internet connection, or want to take this course with you on your laptop, smartphone or other portable device, sign up and download all the videos and other course materials now.
Who is the target audience 75% Off User Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX [UDEMY]?
- Anyone who wants to transition from their current job role to a career in user experience.
- User researchers or designers who want to build their user experience portfolio by applying their skills to a real world design project.
- Software developers who want to learn techniques for designing more engaging systems.
- Project managers and Scrum Masters who want a full lifecycle process for introducing usability into their design project.
- Interface designers who want to learn methods for testing and evaluating their designs.
- Web site designers who want to understand the principles of human-centred design.
- Marketing managers who want to find out about the business and brand benefits of user experience.
- Business analysts who want quick and effective tools for communicating requirements of users.
Requirements $48 - 75% Off User Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX [UDEMY]
- You don't need a background in user experience, design or coding to take this course.
- This is an in-depth course. If you allocate 60-90 mins a day, and do all of the activities, it will take 2-3 weeks to complete.