Jenkins: Setup, Testing, Continuous Integration & Deployment, Jenkins is the leading automation server which enables developers to reliably build, test, and deploy their software.
Created by AkaSkills! 28,000+ Students
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Perform Installation of Jenkins
- Setup build Jobs in Jenkins
- Maven setup with Jenkins
- Git setup with Jenkins
- Unit Testing with Jenkins
- Automated Testing using Jenkins
- Notification, Code Analysis & Distributed Builds using Jenkins
- Notification & Schedulers using Jenkins
- Metrics & Trends using Jenkins
- Continuous Deployment using Jenkins
- Working with Automated Deployment & Security using Jenkins
- Automated Deployment With Tomcat
- Backup Plugin in Jenkins
- Remote Testing using Jenkins
Students Also Bought These Courses
Learn how to build automated continuous integration pipeline with Jenkins. Take your DevOps skills to the next level.
In this Docker complete training, you'll master Docker with Jenkins, DevOps and AWS.
More Courses by AkaSkills! 28,000+ Students
Learn Perl from Industry Expert. Perl is the Swiss Army chainsaw of scripting languages due of its flexibility & power
Master React and Redux. Learn Reactjs with live examples and more. Detailed Walkthroughs to help you master React Redux
Master Automation Testing via Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium Testing Framework, Robot framework, Cucumber & Java