Ditulis pada: February 18, 2023
Python eCommerce | Build a Django eCommerce Web Application, Launch your business by learning to build your own eCommerce app step-by-step.
Created by Justin Mitchel
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the ins and outs of Python's popular library Django
- Django version 1.11
- Payment Integration using Stripe
- Email Marketing Integration using Mailchimp
- Going Live using the host Heroku
- Adding a custom domain and implement HTTPs (using Let's Encrypt)
- Learn Bootstrap Version 4 basics (including Django Integration)
- jQuery Fast Track Section (learn the basics)
- Build a REST API
- Build custom analytics
- Create a custom user model
- Guest Checkout
- Integrate Email for notifications
- Learning how to use Signals in Django
- Build an internal Search Engine
- Digital item sales and downloads
More Courses by Justin Mitchel
Connect devices, front ends, other apps, and much more by creating your own REST API. Learn how in this course.
Dive in deep to the core concepts behind the power Django framework written in Python. Using Django 1.10 with Python 3
Python is simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros. Use it for IOT, Web Scraping, Big Data, and more.