Coaching Course: 0 to 1: Spark for Data Science with Python, A Blended Learning Course
Created by DioPACT Learning, Dioworking Now, Gen Infiniti
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Effectively check and installing of Spark dependencies.
- Define PySpark and check the PySpark Package by running a program.
- Define transformations and actions to effectively extract information and retrieve results.
- Create a base RDD and perform a count() action to view counts of Dataset independently.
- Introduce RDD partitions and define the functions and customization features of RDD partitions.
- Check and apply partitions within RDD independently.
- Explore the parallel application of map() and reduce() operations.
- Assumed knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of writing Python code directly in PySpark shell.
- Knowledge of Java and IDE which supports Maven, like IntelliJ IDEA/ Eclipse would be helpful.
- Optional knowledge of Hadoop.
Students Also Bought These Courses
Learn Python like a Professional! Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications and games!
Learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and R from two Data Science experts. Code templates included.
Learn python and how to use it to analyze,visualize and present data. Includes tons of sample code and hours of video!
Learn numpy , pandas , matplotlib , quantopian , finance , and more for algorithmic trading with Python!