Learn Psychology: how our mind works in six lectures, Learn how our brain secretly edits what we see, think, and feel.
Created by André Klapper, PhD
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- A general understanding of the human mind
- Know the numerous unconscious processes that govern us every day
- See what role psychological processes play in our life
- A better understanding of yourself and other people
- See things that you didn't see before you in your everyday life
- Interest in psychology
Students Also Bought These Courses
Unlock the Secrets of Persuasion Psychology Science and Learn How to Influence People's Opinions and Decisions
How social entrepreneurs can harness the principles of behavioral change to reach more customers and create impact
Psychology skills, Applied Social & Cognitive Psychology, Child Development, Research Methods, academic online study
Apply the Psychology of Self-Control to Your Weight Loss Plan and Stick to Your Diet More Successfully
Learn psychology of human behaviour related to addictions, alcohol- and drug treatments, diagnose & symptoms, overdose