The Novice's Guide to Mastering Processes, Learn how the ability to understand and master your processes is a powerful tool for you and your organisation.
Created by Jason Guest
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Describe the purpose of any process and how it’s structurally organised.
- Explain how grouping processes together supports organisational competitive priorities.
- Explain the various ownership roles and how they support processes.
- Describe why process management actually matters and what are the main process decisions organisations must make.
- Be able to correctly observe and map any process within your organisation
- Ensure you won’t make common mistakes or fall for misconceptions about processes.
- Build process maps which are useful to your organisation.
- Analyse any organisational process to identify improvement opportunities.
- Know the four basic mapping symbols you need to able you to get started mapping processes.
- Understand how to use different types of process maps depending on the story you want to tell.
- Understand how to create and utilise swimlane process maps.
- Course is set at a Novice level - Already have some knowledge about processes and what they are.
- Beginners with no knowledge of processes are welcome - just follow the steps in the course to become a Novice.
- Open mind to learning new ways to look at process management and process mapping.
Students Also Bought These Courses
Use business analysis to model process flows via real-world examples & project-based assignments, quizzes, and handouts!