Git: Become an Expert in Git & GitHub in 4 Hours, Become an Expert in Git & GitHub by writing commands, learning theory, and taking quizzes. Learn Git today in 4 hours!
Created by Jad Khalili
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Have a full understanding of Git, including Git theory, and application to the real world.
- Understand the differences between Git & GitHub, and their purposes.
- Understand GitHub, what it is, and how to interact with it.
- Understand what source control is, and the motives behind it.
- Know what a repository is, and the difference between a local and remote repository.
- Know basic and advanced Git commands, such as add, remove, commit, and checkout.
- Fully understand the Git 'staging area' and how to interact with it.
- Understand Git 'Branches' and how to add, remove, and merge them.
- Use Git & GitHub together to make your projects visible to the world.
- Have a Computer with an Operating System Installed (Windows, Ubuntu, Mac, etc.)
- Have basic knowledge on using your preferred OS