Kubernetes for Beginners (Kubernetes + Docker), A Kubernetes hands-on course for absolute beginners from any background
Created by Ganesh Velrajan
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Be able to understand, deploy and administer Kubernetes Platform
- Create Docker container images for any applications
- Create a multi-node, production grade Kubernetes Cluster with High Availability
- Create, Run and Manage Docker Containers at Cloud scale in a Kubernetes Cluster
- Horizontally scale each microservices application, on demand and expose the microservice using a load balancer service.
- Upgrade, downgrade applications running in a live production system using Kubernetes
- Rollback to the previous working version of the application, if there was any problem with the upgrade.
- Perform server maintenance activities in a live production Kubernetes Cluster, without any application downtime.