Managing EC2 and VPC: AWS with Python and Boto3 Series, Learn how to implement EC2 and VPC resources on AWS using Python API - Boto3! Implement your infrastructure with code!
Created by Niyazi Erdogan
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- You'll be able to implement any sort of infrastructure on AWS with Python using VPCs, Subnets and EC2s!
- You'll learn how to code against AWS API using Python and Boto3!
- You'll learn how to launch EC2 Instances on AWS using Python and Boto3!
- You'll learn how to isolate and control your own infrastructure with Python using Route Tables, Internet Gateways, Security Groups and Rules!
- You'll have very good understanding of VPC concepts like Subnets, Route Tables and Internet Gateways by putting all into real-world practice with Python code!
- You'll be confident to work with AWS APIs using Python for any kind of AWS Resource on VPC and EC2 Instances!
- You'll learn how to read and code against an API documentation!
- You'll be able to launch your own infrastructure on AWS without even signing-in to AWS!