Python Network Programming - Part 1: Build 7 Python Apps, Learn Python From Scratch! Go from zero programming to building great network apps with Python. Full Python Apps Inside!
Created by Mihai Catalin Teodosiu
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Master all the Python key concepts starting from scratch.
- Use Python for connecting via Telnet to any network device.
- Use Python for connecting via SSH to any network device.
- Use Python for querying SNMP objects on any network device.
- Use Python for querying, populating and updating a MySQL database.
- Use Python for capturing, decoding and analyzing network packets.
- Use Python for building customized network packets and send them to a network device.
- Apply Python skills to build various tools for network interaction.
- Create Python apps to automate daily networking tasks like configuring devices, collecting information about the network, network discovery or testing by client simulations.
- Get the full code of 7 great Python network applications and customize them according to your needs.
- Regular course updates: new lectures, applications and documents.
- Ask for a raise or apply for a better job using the skills gained from this course.
- Learn how to easily convert Python 2.x code to Python 3.x in Windows and Linux.