User Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX, Get a job in UX and build your user research and UX design skills with this hands-on user experience training course.
Created by David Travis
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Bake UX into your workflow by following a proven, user centred design framework based on the usability standard, ISO 9241-210.
- Prepare for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience.
- Plan field visits to end users.
- Create personas, user stories, red routes and user journey maps.
- Uncover and describe users’ mental models.
- Choose appropriate schemes for classifying and organising information.
- Design and conduct online and offline card sorting sessions.
- Select appropriate user interface design patterns.
- Develop cheap, throwaway prototypes to get quick and frequent feedback from your users.
- Create user interface designs that exploit universal principles of visual design.
- Design usability tests to measure time on task, success rate and user satisfaction.
- Moderate a usability test and prioritise the observations.
- Evaluate the usability of systems by applying usability heuristics.