Created by Data Weekends, Jose Portilla, Francesco Mosconi
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- To describe what Deep Learning is in a simple yet accurate way
- To explain how deep learning can be used to build predictive models
- To distinguish which practical applications can benefit from deep learning
- To install and use Python and Keras to build deep learning models
- To apply deep learning to solve supervised and unsupervised learning problems involving images, text, sound, time series and tabular data.
- To build, train and use fully connected, convolutional and recurrent neural networks
- To look at the internals of a deep learning model without intimidation and with the ability to tweak its parameters
- To train and run models in the cloud using a GPU
- To estimate training costs for large models
- To re-use pre-trained models to shortcut training time and cost (transfer learning)