AWS MasterClass: DevOps w/ AWS Command Line Interface (CLI), Learn AWS Command Line Interface to manage your AWS cloud resources. Use AWS CLI to automate your AWS cloud services.
Created by TetraNoodle Team, Manuj Aggarwal
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Learn about various commands available in the CLI to manage your AWS cloud resources
- Learn how to manage various AWS services like EC2, IAM, ELB etc.
- Learn how to apply DevOps practices and automate your AWS cloud infrastructure
- Learn how to use AWS CLI commands in conjunction with shell scripting
- Learning how to launch and manage new EC2 instances with AWS CLI commands
- Learning how to launch and manage new ELB instances with AWS CLI commands
- Learning how to manage IAM objects with AWS CLI commands
- And much much more....
- Access to a free or paid account for Amazon AWS
- Basic knowledge about virtualization and networking
- Basic knowledge about IT infrastructure setup
- Basic knowledge about Linux operating system and commands
- Basic knowledge about cloud computing
- Desire to learn something new and continuous improvement