Behaviour Patterns with Machine Learning Techniques, Learn to identify behaviour patterns based on the user actions on the web site using ML techniques
Created by Packt Publishing
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Understand K-Means Clustering to detect network traffic.
- Feature Normalization and Categorical Variables.
- Analyzing Time Series data using Clustering.
- Verifying and Validation of Model.
- Identifying Patterns using in time-series data using GMM.
- Explore explanation of Hidden Markov Model Explanation.
- Using HMM for defining transitions between states.
- Software Engineers with professional Experience in Scala and Java that wants to learn how to leverage big data and draw conclusions about users behaviour using ML algorithms.