Data Analysis with Python & Pandas, Learn Python for data analysis and visualization by analyzing large datasets. Covering Python 3, Pandas, and Seaborn.
Created by Ardit Sulce
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Build 10 advanced Python scripts which together make up a data analysis and visualization program.
- Solve six exercises related to processing, analyzing and visualizing US income data with Python.
- Learn the fundamental blocks of the Python programming language such as variables, datatypes, loops, conditionals, functions and more.
- Use Python to batch download files from FTP sites, extract, rename and store remote files locally.
- Import data into Python for analysis and visualization from various sources such as CSV and delimited TXT files.
- Keep the data organized inside Python in easily manageable pandas dataframes.
- Merge large datasets taken from various data file formats.
- Create pivot tables in Python out of large datasets.
- Perform various operations among data columns and rows.
- Query data from Python pandas dataframes.
- Export data from Python into various formats such as TXT, CSV, Excel, HTML and more.
- Use Python to perform various visualizations such as time series, plots, heatmaps, and more.
- Create KML Google Earth files out of CSV files.