Data Science: Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python, Practical Applications of NLP: spam detection, sentiment analysis, article spinners, and latent semantic analysis.
Created by Lazy Programmer Inc.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Write your own spam detection code in Python
- Write your own sentiment analysis code in Python
- Perform latent semantic analysis or latent semantic indexing in Python
- Have an idea of how to write your own article spinner in Python
- Install Python, it's free!
- You should be at least somewhat comfortable writing Python code
- Install numerical libraries for Python such as Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, and BeautifulSoup
- Take my free Numpy prerequisites course (it's FREE, no excuses!) to learn about Numpy, Matplotlib, Pandas, and Scikit-Learn, as well as Machine Learning basics
- Optional: If you want to understand the math parts, linear algebra and probability are helpful