Created by Abraar Arique
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- What a JS programmer is and how you can think creatively and solve problems.
- How to actually write code & build applications, along with developing 2 different JS apps from scratch.
- Adding dynamic logic and behavior to your application by using conditionals.
- Building apps where the code is repeated multiple times using loops.
- What functions are and how you can use them to write better code by reusing functionality.
- How you can use objects to build better applications.
- Advanced-level coding with classes, IIFEs, scopes, hoisting, and closures.
- Developing more complex apps effectively using OOP, constructors, prototype chain and inheritance.
- Manipulating the UI (HTML & CSS) using the DOM browser APIs.
- How you can build more user-interactive web applications using event listeners.