Hands-on Supervised Machine Learning with Python, Teach your machine to think for itself!
Created by Packt Publishing
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Crack how a machine learns a concept and generalize its understanding to new data
- Uncover the fundamental differences between parametric and non-parametric models. Distinguish why you might opt for one over the other.
- Implement and grok several well-known supervised learning algorithms from scratch; build out your github portfolio and show off what you’re capable of!
- Work with model families like recommender systems, which are immediately applicable in domains such as ecommerce and marketing
- Expand your expertise using various algorithms like regression, decision trees, clustering and many to become a much stronger Python developer
- Build your own models capable of making predictions
- Delve into some of the most popular approaches in deep learning like transfer learning and neural networks
- Intermediate knowledge of Python is required for the course.