Machine Learning and Earth Observation Big Data, Learn to apply machine learning algorithms to classify satellite data on the cloud
Created by Spatial eLearning LLC, Alemayehu Midekisa, PhD
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Learn to learn applying machine learning algorithms using satellite data.
- Learn processing analyzing large volume of remotely sensed satellite data with the Earth Engine API.
- Learn to collect reference training data for image classification.
- Learn to remove clouds from Landsat imageries.
- Learn to calculate multi-spectral indices with satellite bands.
- Learn to assess the accuracy of classification.
- Basic knowledge of satellite remote sensing is needed.
- No prior knowledge on machine learning is needed.