Project Management Professional (PMP)® PMBOK6 - 35 Hours, This course is aligned to PMI's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition
Created by LearnSmart LLC
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- This course qualifies for 35 Contact Hours toward the PMP® certification from PMI.
- Practice for the PMP® Certification Exam
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Project Management best practices
- Demonstrate proficiency in the principles, techniques, and tools needed to be a successful lead on a project.
- Have an in-depth understanding of how each knowledge area overlaps with each other, and the activities and outputs associated with them
- Know the details and practices involved with starting and closing a project, as well as everything in between
- Communicate with the instructor and openly ask questions that will be addressed within 48 hours!
- Apply your knowledge throughout the course with quick quizzes and be fully prepared for the PMP® exam with our final exam!
- Download extra printable and saveable flash cards, games, slideshows, and other supplemental materials for each lecture in our course
- Participate in active discussions with other PMP® candidates & participants working on becoming a PMP®
- There is not any requirements for this course.
- A computer with internet
- It is helpful to have a basic understanding of and interest in Project Management