Python Network Programming - TCP/IP Socket Programming, Python Networking Programming is simple for beginners, powerful for the pros. Use it to create tools, sockets and more.
Created by Attreya Bhatt
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- 3.5 hours of Full HD video material divided into 32 downloadable lectures
- Discover core concepts of network communication and python networking
- Become familiar with basics of networking: internet architecture, IP addresses, Python TCP connections, Ports and Sockets
- Transfer data between server/client applications running on different machines on the network.
- Connect to any computer in the world REMOTELY by building a networking tool called Reverse Shell
- Master the basics of python socket programming: creation and usage of sockets
- Learn about threading and multi-threading to handle two tasks simultaneously
- Learn how to create a server on Digital Ocean and run python files on it
- Access to our private facebook group available to only students of this Python Networking course