Statistics for Data Analysis Using R, Learn Programming in R & R Studio • Descriptive, Inferential Statistics • Plots for Data Visualization • Data Science
Created by Sandeep Kumar
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- You will first learn the basic statistical concepts, followed by application of these concepts using R Studio. This course is a nice combination of theory and practice.
- Descriptive Statistics - Mean, Mode, Median, Skew, Kurtosis
- Inferential Statistics - One and two sample z, t, Chi Square, F Tests, ANOVA, TukeyHSD and more.
- Probability Distributions - Normal, Binomial and Poisson
- You will learn R programming from the beginning level.
- Basic school level mathematics will be helpful.
- You will need to download and install R and R Studio on your PC or laptop. Both R and R Studio are for Free Software.