Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis, Statistics you need in the office: Descriptive & Inferential statistics, Hypothesis testing, Regression analysis
Created by 365 Careers, 365 Careers Team
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the fundamentals of statistics
- Learn how to work with different types of data
- How to plot different types of data
- Calculate the measures of central tendency, asymmetry, and variability
- Calculate correlation and covariance
- Distinguish and work with different types of distributions
- Estimate confidence intervals
- Perform hypothesis testing
- Make data driven decisions
- Understand the mechanics of regression analysis
- Carry out regression analysis
- Use and understand dummy variables
- Understand the concepts needed for data science even with Python and R!
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- A willingness to learn and practice