Teach Your Kids to Code: Learn Python Programming at Any Age, Short, colorful apps and games you & your child can program right away, for ages 5 to 95! PC, Mac and Linux!
Created by Bryson Payne
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Code your own apps and games in Python 3.6 for Mac, PC, or Linux, from pre-K to college level
- Draw colorful spirals and shapes with Turtle graphics in Python
- Create fun, playable games like War, Yahtzee, and Rock-Paper-Scissors
- Build interactive apps that respond to user input and mouse clicks
- Master variables, loops and functions to prepare for more advanced programming courses (and a brighter future)!
- A computer (PC, Mac, or Linux - even Raspberry Pi!). You'll download and install the latest Python 3.6 (FREE!) with step-by-step instructions.
- If you can use a text editor (Notepad, Word, etc.), you can program in Python!
- No prior programming experience needed.