Ultimate Openshift (2018) Bootcamp by School of Devops®, With Openshift Origin 3.10 / OKD 2018, Kubernetes, Jenkins Pipelines, Prometheus, Istio, Micro Services, PaaS
Created by Gourav Shah, School of Devops
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the Platform as a Service and advantages of building one with Containers
- Install and configure a Openshift Cluster using various options
- Deploying applications with High Availabilit, Fault Tolerance and Self Healing built in
- Setup service discovery and load balancing with Openshift Services and Router, understand the service networking
- Manage different types of workloads with Deployments, Statefulsets, Crons and Jobs
- Understand how persistent storage works with PVs, PVCs, Storageclasses and dynamic provisioners
- Setup Auto Scaling with Horizontal Pod Autoscaler
- Docker Fundamentals - Running Containers, Building Images with Dockerfiles etc.
- Basic YAML syntax
- Basic Linux Commands
- Option 1: A coomputer with 8GB RAM, 4 Cores
- Option 2: Cloud Account e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean