Web Development w/ Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language, Learn Web Programming from a University Professor in Computer Science with over 15 years of teaching experience.
Created by Todd McLeod
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Construct server-side applications using today's best practices
- Acquire an outstanding foundation in the fundamentals of web programming
- Learn from a University Professor in Computer Science with over 15 years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels
- Achieve mastery in the understanding and application of web development
- Understand servers, routing, restful applications, JSON, AJAX, templates, file servers, cookies, state, UUIDs, HTTP methods, HTTP response codes, sessions, Amazon Web Services, MySQL, MongoDB, load balancers, HTTPS & TLS, Docker, Containers, Virtual Machines, Google Cloud, and App Engine
- Create web applications using only the Go programming language's standard library
- Create web applications without using third-party frameworks
- Build performant distributed applications that dynamically scale
- Apply cutting-edge web development practices