Bootstrap 3 Responsive Design in Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017, We'll use the awesome new responsive bootstrap features in Dreamweaver CC 2017 to build your very first website.
Created by Daniel Walter Scott, Instructor HQ
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Build responsive websites using Dreamweaver.
- Create mobile friendly websites.
- Understand HTML & CSS.
- Create their own website.
- You'll need a copy of Dreamweaver CC 2015 or above. A free 30 day trial can be download from Adobe.
- No previous Dreamweaver or web design experience is necessary.
- If you're not sure if this course is right for you. Email me what you’re trying to do and check if you’re on the right track.
- NOTE: this course uses Bootstrap 3. Dreamweaver has recently updated to Bootstrap version 4. You can change it back to 3 using the ‘New Document > Bootstrap > Preferences'. Please do this before starting the course.