Building Predictive Models with Machine Learning and Python, Master the most popular Machine Learning tools by building your own models to tackle real-world problems
Created by Packt Publishing
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Make each stage in building a Machine Learning based model easy and fast.
- Write and run your code inside Jupyter Notebooks to make sharing, debugging, and iterating on your code an absolute breeze.
- Read, explore, clean, and prepare your data using Pandas, the most popular library for analyzing data tables.
- Use the Scikit-Learn library to deploy ready-built models, train them, and see results in just a few lines of code.
- Evaluate your models to ensure they can be trusted!
- Cardinal rules you must follow to obtain a valid model you can rely on in the real world.
- Use hyper-parameter optimization to get the best possible version of each model for your specific application.
- Some knowledge of mathematics and Python is assumed.