Business Statistics with R, Learn business statistics from basic to expert level through a practical course with R statistical software.
Created by Diego Fernandez
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Read S&P 500® Index ETF prices data and perform business statistics operations by installing related packages and running script code on RStudio IDE.
- Chart absolute frequency, relative frequency, cumulative absolute frequency and cumulative relative frequency histograms.
- Approximate sample mean, sample median central tendency measures and sample standard deviation, sample variance, sample mean absolute deviation dispersion measures.
- Estimate sample skewness, sample kurtosis frequency distribution shape measures and samples correlation, samples covariance association measures.
- Define normal probability distribution, standard normal probability distribution and Student’s t probability distribution for several degrees of freedom alternatives.
- Evaluate probability distribution goodness of fit through Kolmogorov-Smirnov, Cramer-von Mises and Anderson Darling tests.
- Approximate population mean, population proportion and bootstrap population mean point estimations.
- Estimate population mean, population proportion and bootstrap population mean confidence intervals assuming known or unknown population variance.
- Calculate population mean sample size assuming known or unknown population variance for specific margin of error.
- Approximate population mean two tails, right tail and population proportion left tail statistical inference tests probability values.
- Estimate paired populations means assuming equal population variances two tail statistical inference test probability value.
- Assess population mean two tails statistical inference test power for several levels of statistical significance or confidence alternatives.