Dagger 2 And MVP Bootcamp For Android Developers, Level Up your Android development skills .Start writing cleaner, testable, expandable and easily maintainable codes
Created by Anushka Madusanka
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Learn to develop Android Applications professionally following Object Oriented Principles
- Learn to implement dependency injection in android applications using Dagger 2
- Learn to implement view binding in android applications using Butter Knife
- Learn to write clean,testable,expandable and easily maintainable code for your android applications
- Confidence to face Android developer job interviews with Dagger 2 and Butter Knife knowledge
- Save a lot of development time and cost by following prefer software architectural principles
- Learn to develop Android Applications professionally following MVP(Model-View-Presenter)
- Learn to implement MVP in android applications using Dagger 2
- You should have some beginner level experience(over 3 months) in Android app development.
- You should be able to use Android Studio.
- You should have basic Java programming skills.