Docker for DevOps: Basic to Advance, Docker Swarm, Build, compose, deploy, and manage Docker containers from development to DevOps based Docker Swarm clusters
Created by LevelUp360° Selenium, API Testing, Docker, DevOps, Jenkins, GIT
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- How to use Docker and Compose on your machine for better software building and testing.
- Create a multi-node highly-available Swarm cluster on Linux and Windows.
- Hand's-on with best practices for making Dockerfiles and Compose files like a Pro!
- Build and publish your own custom images.
- Experience using multi-host logging and event monitoring for Docker Swarm.
- Update your containers using rolling updates, healthchecks, and rollbacks.
- No paid software required - Just install your favorite text editor and browser!
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
- Knowledge of Git and Linux will be preferred but NOT required.