Python Pandas: Data Manipulation and Analysis, Learn with real world examples of Python Pandas to analyse large data files. Create visual representations of your data.
Created by Tony Staunton
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- How-to install Python and Anaconda - the worlds largest Data Science platform.
- How-to create a virtual environment using Conda.
- How-to setup the Atom Text Editor.
- How to clone a GitHub Repository in Atom Text Editor.
- How-to create a new branch in Atom Text Editor.
- Use Python Pandas to read in large data-sets such as stock price information, customer information, purchase information and more.
- Use Pandas DataFrames to work with tabular data.
- Inspect datasets to gain quick valuable insights.
- Use conditional filtering to select relevant information from datasets.
- Using NumPy and Pandas together.
- Create Pandas DataFrames from scratch.
- Create DataFrames from Python dictionaries.
- Using Broadcasting with DataFrames.
- Correctly labeling data and columns.
- Data cleansing techniques.
- Using Python Pandas to create graphical plots such as bar, line, area, scatter etc.
- How-to analysis datasets using statistical methods such as min, mas, mean, std.
- Create filters in your code to extract targeted data from large datasets.
- How-to manage time data in Python with Pandas.
- Correctly index time data and create DateTime indexes.
- Partial String Indexing and slicing.
- Resampling Pandas Time Data.
- Method Chaining.
- Separating and Resampling.