Securing Applications in Node.js, Protect your Node.js application data from common attacks
Created by Packt Publishing
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Discover common attacks on web applications such as XSS and CSRF and ways to mitigate them.
- Rate-limit your APIs to prevent abuse.
- Build a user registration, login, and password reset flow.
- Add two-factor authentication to let security conscious users further protect themselves.
- How to do passwordless authentication via magic links in emails.
- How OAuth and OpenID allow you to authenticate users via third-party services.