HTML5 and CSS3 - Essential Training, Learn HTML5 / CSS3 and how to incorporate markup to build standards-compliant and forward-thinking responsive web sites.
Created by Zak Ruvalcaba
What you'll learn
- Use free web development tools like Aptana Studio, Atom, Brackets, and more.
- Understand every HTML5 tag and their associated attributes.
- Work with tables, images, links, and lists.
- Work with advanced structuring techniques using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Use grid layouts like 960.gs to aide in designing a site.
- Work with HTML5 section elements and CSS3 to structure a web site.
- Format web pages using CSS3.
- Create responsive layouts using CSS3 Media Queries.
- Use responsive frameworks like Skeleton to enhance workflow.
- Make a navigation menu responsive.
- Build HTML5 forms and use native validation to handle data input.
- Incorporate video and audio using HTML5 tags.
- Work with Geolocation, Drag and Drop, Web Storage, and more.
- Incorporate Web Fonts and work with the Canvas drawing API.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE