Learning Web Development with the MEAN Stack, Discover the MEAN stack for web development to create powerful, enterprise-scale applications
Created by Packt Publishing
What you'll learn
- Leverage existing third-party libraries using npm and bower.
- Develop an Angular application without a Node backend
- Build graphs for the dashboard of our enterprise application with d3.
- Create your own Node modules using npm
- Utilize Mongoose to manage your data in Mongo and build complex pipelined queries.
- Test your Node and Angular applications with Grunt, Mocha and Jasmine
- Use Grunt for automation and streamlined development.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE