Mastering Ansible, A complete guide to configuration management and orchestration with Ansible.
Created by Chris Lunsford
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Execute ad-hoc commands against servers using Ansible
- Write Ansible configuration playbooks to deploy a 3-tier web application
- Configure Ansible roles with tasks, handlers, files, templates, and default variables
- Write operational playbooks to check cluster status and perform a cluster restart.
- Optimize Ansible playbooks to reduce playbook execution time.
- Test and troubleshoot Ansible playbook execution.