PLC Programming From Scratch (PLC I), This course will give a person with no prior experience the basic tools necessary to create a PLC program from scratch.
Created by Paul Lynn
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you will be able to create a PLC program from scratch.
- The primary and overall objective of this course is to give a novice an understanding of PLC programming, ladder logic, and the inner workings of a standard HMI (Human-Machine Interface).
- Students will learn the difference between digital and analog signals and how to bring them into a PLC, process them, and send them back out.
- Students will be familiarized enough with a sufficient variety of ladder logic instructions to create a complete PLC program from scratch.
- Students will explore basic, standard controls techniques for things like HOA control, level control, pump control, and (on at least an introductory level) PID control loops.
- Students will develop an understanding of alarm and notification programming, and the relevant considerations to safety and operator usability.
- Students will be introduced to HMI development and given a general understanding of how an HMI program works.