React from Scratch with Redux and Firebase (with project), Learn React from scratch with Redux and Firebase(database) to build web apps with Authentication and CRUD features.
Created by Ryan Dhungel
What you'll learn
- You will be able to build and deploy a Real World Web App using React Redux and Firebase Realtime Database
- Have you been looking for a FULLY EXPLAINED React with Redux course that goes beyond basics and shows you how to build a Real World Web App? Well, you have arrived to the right place!
- This course begins from absolute basics of React, then introduces Redux (a separate section dedicated to make you understand Redux in a simplest possible way) and uses Firebase Realtime Database to build an awesome project.
- Lets get straight to the point. You spend weeks, months learning React ES6 etc right? But at the end of the day what matters is what have you build?
- If you are still stuck with React’s props and state, arrow functions, destructuring etc and not really sure how to make your way through the basics to the real world web development, this course is your answer!
- In this course you will learn to build User Interface using React, manage state using Redux and make CRUD (create, read, update, delete) operations with Firebase, which is a Realtime Database in the cloud by Google.
- Noting beats the hands on practical experience. So take this course and embark on a journey to build MODERN WEB APPS using React Redux and Firebase.
- Please watch the promo video and go through the Curriculum to get a bigger picture of this course! Thank you.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE