Sass: From Beginner to Advanced, Sick to death of cluttered CSS? Let's write fluent, scaleable and intuitive code using Sass.
Created by Karl Hadwen
What you'll learn
- Write professional Sass code that compiles to CSS code confidently.
- Have improved your CSS productivity tenfold.
- Understand the concept of DRY (Don't Repeat Yourself) code.
- Use variables to make your Sass code more fluid and flexible.
- Understand the difference between dynamic value injection and repeat constructs.
- Use mixins to reuse perfectly crafted solutions and build upon them so you're not re-inventing the wheel.
- Understand when to use functions and how to correctly use them.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE