AWS Certification Training BOOTCAMP + AWS Practice Exam 2019, Become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate. Learn how to pass the AWS Certification (Released February 2018)!
Created by Justin Mark
What you'll learn
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS.
- Perform AWS architectural best practices.
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data.
- Define requirements for an AWS-based application.
- Deploy distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE