How to Create Video Tutorials and Perform on Camera, Perform on camera with confidence!
Created by Marinda Botha
What you'll learn
- Express working knowledge of skills needed for performing on camera
- Express and apply knowledge of the self-directing process for the on-camera performance
- Possess a solid foundation in the technical needs required in camera and sound equipment
- Possess a solid foundation in the technical needs of lighting and framing shots
- Possess an introduction to several software options available
- Express working knowledge of writing scripts for video tutorials
- Perform basic warm up exercises for the body and voice
- Express an understanding of how to overcome shyness
- Express an understanding of how to target and connect with your audience
- Express an understanding of how to utilize non-verbal communication for lecturing purposes
- Express an understanding of how to utilize visualization techniques for lecturing purposes.
- You do not need any prior knowledge or experience, other than a hunger for knowledge and the commitment to practice the techniques.
- Students interested in public speaking or those wishing to improve their overall articulation or inability to speak clearly in front of the camera, are welcome to take this course.
- For this course you don’t need to buy a camera or microphone. To be able to do the exercises, you may use the camera and microphone on your mobile phone, or the one in your computer.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE