Node.js for beginners, 10 developed projects, 100% practical, NodeJS platform world-leading backend, multiple real-world applications developed, learn by practicing.
Created by Alex Salomé
What you'll learn
- Use NodeJS commands.
- Working with EcmaScript 6 ES6
- Create and export Modules, work with JSON
- Asynchronous programming
- Working with Promises
- Create web servers with NodeJS and Express.
- Creating multiuser applications, such as custom chat or online games.
- Administration NO SQL data base with MongoDB.
- Working with sender and receiver events
- Authentication with social networks, gmail, twitter and facebook.
- Creating Documents mLab Platform
- Connecting to remote database.
- Creating Web Applications with MEAN (MongoDB, Express, angularjs and NodeJS).
- Publish or deploy web applications on the Heroku platform
- Create Database in Heroku Postgres
- Install and connect remote database Postgres with PgAdmin III
- Create remote tables in Postgres with PgAdmin III
- Create Web-Application with Heroku Postgres, nodejs, ExpressJs and AngularJS
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE