How to Start and Run a Web Hosting Business Company, Learn how to create a web hosting business or add web hosting to your existing services Company.
Created by MillionCourses Learning Solutions
What you'll learn
- How to Publish Your Website Online
- Introductory course on web hosting, domain registration, and how you can easily publish and edit your website online.
- Register the Perfect Domain Name for Yourself or Your Business
- Be Able to Explain Web Hosting to Anyone with No Internet Knowledge or Experience
- Understand the Steps Involved in Purchasing a Web Hosting Plan
- Edit your Website Files using your Control Panel's Website Editor
- Identify Major Types of Web Hosting Plans
- Upload your Website Files to Your Web Hosting Plan using FTP Software
- Right Web Host + Web Hosting Account
- Choose the right web host, web hosting account and web hosting features
- Understand the different types of web-hosting accounts.
- Decide which type of web-hosting account is right for them based on their circumstances.
- Understand the different web-hosting features.
- Understand which reviews to consider, and which to reject as fake or biased.
- Decide which type of web-hosting features they need based on their circumstances.
- Know the common types of web-hosting problems, and which can be identified before signing up with a web-host.
- Be able to have your web hosting business up and running by the end of this course by following the step-by-step action plan provided
- Learn how to set-up your web hosting website in order to automate sales
- Understand hosting lingo in order to set-up your business and help customers select the best hosting package for them
- Where to get your website integrated with the automated web hosting software inexpensively
- How to provide customer service that creates loyal customers
- How to upsell your current customers to make the most money from each customer
- Access to the instructor for any feedback, questions and assistance needed to make setting up your web hosting business a reality
- Understand the software, plugins and set-up you'll need
- Understand the different type of services and packages to choose from
- Prepare for high sales and low sales by accurately predicting when they will happen
- Market your web hosting services using a variety of free and paid methods to boost sales and drive traffic to your website
- What you should do when you aren't getting any more customers
- Domain Name System
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol HTTP
- Morphology of a Domain Name
- What Hosting mean
- What is a Domain and How Does it Work
- What Is a Server and How Does It Work
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE