Learn VHDL and FPGA Development, Learn how to create a VHDL design that can be simulated and implemented on a Xilinx or Altera FPGA development board.
Created by Jordan Christman
What you'll learn
- Understand the design process for implementing a digital design onto a FPGA
- Learn how to simulate a design in Altera’s ModelSim and Xilinx Isim
- Learn how to use Xilinx ISE tool to program FPGA
- Debug a VHDL design using ModelSim
- Simulate a VHDL design using ModelSim
- Familiarize yourself with Altera and Xilinx tools
- Program a FPGA
- Purchase a BASYS 3 or BASYS 2 FPGA Development Board
- Download Xilinx ISE webpack if your using the BASYS 2, but we will cover that in this course!
- Download Vivado if your using the BASYS 3 board, we will cover this in the course!
- Basic understanding of Binary Notation
- Basic understanding of Hexadecimal Notation
- Basic understanding of Logic Gates
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE