PHP 7 - A Simple Guide to Database Connections with PDO, The Ultimate Comprehensive Introduction - Perfect for Both Beginners and Experienced Developers
Created by Tony de Araujo
What you'll learn
- UNDERSTAND the code used in PHP Prepared Statements even if you're new to PHP.
- UNDERSTAND common PHP 7 error handling techniques the easy way.
- USE PDO methods to secure your connection even if you're not a security expert.
- MASTER the basics of storing and retrieving data with PHP 7 once and for all.
- UNDERSTAND what vanilla PDO functions already do and stop using legacy code that is confusing you.
- GET a comprehensive list of up-to-date PHP resources so that you're always informed.
- LEARN from a modern tutorial for beginners written in plain language to save you time.
- REVIEW and practice with this recursive teaching method to retain your new knowledge forever.
- MASTER vanilla PDO before blindly doing ORM with a Query Builder, or any other higher level abstraction library.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE