Java Web Development Under The Hood, What Java professionals need to know about servlets, sessions, cookies, JSP, JSTL, Ajax and websockets
Created by Matt Greencroft, Virtual Pair Programmers
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- You'll be better equipped to understand why things aren't working, and how to solve errors and issues that occur.
- If you're using a framework to build websites, such as Spring, JSF or Struts, you'll understand the complexity that may be hidden by your framework, which will give you more control over how your websites work.
- You should have some basic experience in programming with the Java programming language.
- You should have installed and working a Java Development Kit (JDK) and a suitable IDE, such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- No prior knowledge of web development is needed.