Build a Backend REST API with Python & Django - Beginner, Finally create that App + fully-functioning user database in this crash course to building a REST API
Created by Mark Winterbottom, Brooke Rutherford
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- How to create the most important part of any user application
- How to confidently use some of the most in-demand full stack technologies today
- How to create a local development server from scratch
- How to create a brand new Django project with sqlite database
- How to build your own browsable, self documenting REST API
- Handle user registration, login, and status updates in your app with your very own REST API
- A basic level of experience in any programming language.
- Familiarity with simple command line tools like command prompt or terminal.
- Access to a computer running either Windows 10 or Mac OS.
- A passion for learning and a willingness to persevere when things get tough.