SVG & CSS Animation - Using HTML & CSS, Learn the fundamentals of creating SVG animations in the browser using HTML & CSS.
Created by Code Collective
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Create SVG animations using HTML & CSS
- Prototype animations in the online tool Codepen
- Explain the CSS properties needed for SVG line animations in the browser
- You should have a text editor ready for coding on your computer.
- You can follow along with creating SVG images in vector tools like Adobe Illustrator. These files are provided for students who don't have the software or just want to code.
- Should have some experience with HTML & CSS. Know how to use HTML tags for content and style those HTML tags using CSS classes.
More Courses by Code Collective